Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ocean City, Maryland - part 2

On Monday and after eating breakfast on the boardwalk, we enjoyed more of the beach and looking at some of the sand sculptures done by the beach artists. We hit the arcade again and then we went to the second amusement park off of the boardwalk. This is where Sierra actually got me on the upside down roller coaster. It was fun and I didn't lose anything, including my glasses or lunch. The rest of the day was spent in the pool and enjoying the boardwalk and its many many shops and just being on the Atlantic coast and Sierra and I being together for some quality daddy/daughter time.

I did find the old Steven's restaurant that I used to go to many many years ago but it is now a Burger King on the Boardwalk. That was a bit disappointing but understandable as well.

The weather while we were there was mostly sunny and it was nice and warm. Perfect beach weather.

The evening ended with us relaxing on the balcony and watching the boardwalk nightlife with all its people and lights.

No comments: