Saturday, June 21, 2008

Career Revelation

One of the goals of this journey is to try and figure out what I am supposed to be doing next with my life and see what I want to really do when I "grow up".

One thing I do know for sure is that it won't be Yard Sale Management. On Thursday and Friday my mom and sister, Tammy, had a yard sale at mom's place. The weather was good and mostly sunny for it and they got rid of alot of things that they no longer needed. Some folks that I haven't seen in a long long time came and "shopped" and it was nice to see them after all these years. I really enjoyed keeping my 9 year old nephew, 8 year old niece, and 4 year old nephew occupied, fed, and entertained while the ladies managed the sale.

For the record, and in writing, my sister has vowed that this will be her last yard sale. (Note: my brother in law can use this blog entry as proof that he has a witness that its her last one.) Love ya sis!

No comments: