Sunday, June 8, 2008

I made it to Pennsylvania!!!

I am now in Pennsylvania and it was a nice drive cross country. The highest I paid for gas along the way was $3.99/gallon. On Friday, I got to spend some time with my sister Tammy and her family and getting reacquainted with my nephews and niece before they headed down to Indian River Inlet in Delaware for their annual week beach vacation. My sister has 4 bunnies that I am assisting with their care. I feel very useful.

Its unseasonably hot here and has been in the low 90s everyday so far. I am staying at my mom's house and she is doing good. Her house doesn't have central air but yesterday I found her window air conditioner and got it put in the front window for her. With it going and the two window fans upstairs, the place is liveable. I notice that I am drinking alot of water and sweating alot more. Hopefully this will be good for my overall health and weight. Ha, Ha.

Until next time...............

No comments: