Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hugh Hefner, eat your heart out!

These bunnies are hotter than Hugh's will ever be.
Of course, it has been in the 90s here in PA.


Lucky and Cuddles


Thumper and Oreo

Since my sister and her family have been at the Delaware beach all week, I have been keeping these little ones watered and feed and they are starting to grow on me. I bet they will be glad for my niece and nephews to get back cause I haven't taken them out and walked them. Seriously, they go for walks.

Its been a great week visiting with some friends and family and just relaxing and trying to stay cool. Mom is doing really well and her attitude and demeanor is very positive. We are getting along great and having a good time. We will leave early tomorrow morning for our long drive down to Nashville Tennessee. We have tickets for the Grand Ole Opry for Saturday night and I am actually looking forward to going and seeing some of the performers. On that note, I am going to hit the hay so that I can get up about 2:30am to start the drive. Until next time.......

No comments: