Friday, June 27, 2008

Its Been A Month Already !!!

Can you believe it that its been a month already today since I left Idaho for my summer Journey trip to and from the east coast? They say that time flys when you are having fun and so I can confirm that I am having a blast since I can't believe that its already been a month.

Even though I am really enjoying just hanging out with my only sibling, sister Tammy and her family, and my mom and seeing all of my friends and family again, I am starting to miss my Idaho life. I do know and I am preparing myself for my Idaho life to be different when Sierra and I return towards the end of July. Diana and I talk almost everyday and she is doing a GREAT job "holding down the fort" back there while I am gone. I told her before I left that she would be fine and she has been. Kyle just returned from his football camp in Pocatello Idaho where it sounds like he had a great time and was glad that he attended it. I miss them both.

1 comment:

Jonna said...

Sounds like your having a great time. I'm still unemployed.....ekk! I also am still trying to figure out what to do when I grow up.....