Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Colungas



Here is a picture of Joe, the dad; Mutsuko, the mom; Tomas, Velia, and Diego. The famous Pikes Peak of Colorado Springs Colorado is in the background just above Joe's head. Joe was one of Diana and I's groomsmen in our wedding party way back in December 1992 and we have kept in touch since then.

Its been a fun and enjoyable day, spending time with Mutsuko and the kids and when Joe got home from work we enjoyed a nice Alaskan Amber together and then a good Chicken Curry meal cooked by Mutsuko. I plan on leaving tomorrow morning sometime, heading for Wichita Kansas but hope to come by maybe on our way back to Idaho in July.

Thank you Joe and Mutsuko for your hospitality, friendship and love. Thank you also to Diego, Tomas, and Velia for sharing your home with me and making me feel so welcome. Keep being GREAT kids.




1 comment:

MoJo said...

Sorry, Steve, I left my posting on the previous blog. It' the learning curve--what a pain~~ LOL

Here is the link.

http://www.singsnap.com/snap/r/beef5df4

W/ Much love,
Mutsuko and Fam