Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye to 2008

In less than two hours the year of many changes for me will come to an end and a new and exciting year will begin. Earlier today when I was reflecting on ALL that came my way in 2008, the first thing that came to my mind was WOW! I am a much better person both spirtiually and mentally because of the Journey that I experienced this past year. Its actually hard to put it in words, and for me, that isn't easy. Ha, Ha.

My new job with the State of Idaho in the Department of Health and Welfare is going GREAT. I am very busy trying to be a sponge and soak up as much about the computer system that I will be supporting as I can. I work with a group of good people and they have made me feel very welcome. I do miss my Micron coworkers but am able to see some of them on a regular basis.

My wish for all of you in 2009 is to live each day for that day and to remember that you all are Too Blessed to be Stressed. Thank you all for your love and support and for helping me through the past year. I am very blessed.

Until next year.......

No comments: