Sunday, November 2, 2008

Stay Off the Sidewalks......

WARNING, WARNING, WARNING

Kyle and our Godson, Jackson, start driver's education tomorrow and so for the next two weeks especially, watch all around you, especially when you see a car from Phillips Driving School, it could be one of them. Just kidding. I am very proud of both of the young men as they mature. After the two weeks of D.E. they both will then have their permit and will have to drive for 6 months and for at least 50 hours before they can obtain their driver's license. Its a right of passage BUT this has been a public service announcement.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I can't believe he's driving already! I know my parent's were nervous when I finally climbed behind the wheel. I was so scared I think I cried a little. I just kept thinking I was going to hit someone and it would all be over! Haha! :)