Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy 1 year Anniversary.

A year ago today (the day after Memorial Day) I loaded up the van and started out on my journey. I had some physical destinations in mind and planned but it was the non physical destinations that were uncertain. After about 7 weeks and around 7700 miles later, I came back to Idaho with a bit of an understanding of what I thought I was supposed to be doing next. Low and behold, I had no clue what I was really supposed to be doing but I remained with an open mind and HE guided me yet again to my current destination/purpose. It wasn't going back to school in the nursing field but applying for, interviewing, and getting the job with the State of Idaho. Now, after almost 6 months after starting the job, I am getting more and more into the works of the Family and Community Services Division of the Department of Health and Welfare. I work with a good group of people, enjoy the different situations and people that I encounter on a daily basis, don't mind the 17 mile commute into downtown Boise everyday, and continue to be Too Blessed to be Stressed. Life is Good and I am sincerely grateful for all my blessings.

I will continue to hang on, enjoy the ride, and keep my eyes and mind open to what may be put in front of me. Thanks for coming along.

Until next time. OUT!

1 comment:

MoJo said...

You are an inspiration!